Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.klezmeratafiorentina.com.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that the data that will provide to the operator of this site at the time of filling in the “contact form” (also called form mail) of the site itself, will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Code in personal data protection.
The contact form made available on the site has the sole purpose of allowing site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the operator of the site, by sending an email to the operator via the above form.
This information concerns the personal data sent by the visitor during the compilation of the contact form.
We inform you of the fact that the data that will voluntarily give through the form will be turned into an email that may be stored in the system of receiving emails used by the owner of the site.
These data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from its navigation on the site be recorded.
1. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of processing your data are as follows:
The data you send will be used for the sole purpose of being able to contact you again through the references you left through the contact form to fulfill any requests contained in the message you sent via the contact form made available on the site.
2. NATURE OF DATA PROCESSED AND MODALITIES OF TREATMENT
to. The personal data processed will be exclusively the common data strictly necessary and relevant to the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above.
b. The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by means of the operations or the set of operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 lett. a) Legislative Decree 196/2003.
c. The treatment is carried out directly by the owner’s organization.
3. NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
There is no obligation to give the operator of this site the personal data requested in the contact form.
The provision of data via contact form is optional.
However, the refusal to provide for the purposes referred to in art. 1 will make it impossible to contact the operator of the website through the contact form made available on the site.
4. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data collected through the contact form will be sent by email to the operator of this website, which will be the data controller.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time you can exercise the rights attributed to you by Article, 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that we report below, by writing to the operator of this website through the contact form.
Article 7. of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
6. DURATION OF THE TREATMENT
The treatment will last no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded by other websites behave exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. Cd cookies “third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Types of cookies
– Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code, which the site manager, if he uses only such devices, may provide in the manner he deems most suitable.
– Profiling cookies. Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the web. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. The art. Refers to them 122 of the Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has expressed his consent after being been informed using the simplified procedures referred to in Article 13, paragraph 3 “(Article 122, paragraph 1 of the Code). This site does not use profiling cookies.
-“Third-party” cookies. By visiting this website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). An example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn, or display systems for embedded multimedia content (integrated) such as Youtube, Flikr. These are parts generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the website of the visited host site. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information which should be referred to. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and cookie management methods are given below.
This site does not use analytics cookies.
Duration of cookies.
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available for subsequent visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether to accept cookies using the settings on his browser. Attention: with the total or partial disabling of technical cookies it could compromise the optimal use of the site. Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect browsing in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third-party” cookies. As an example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options-> Privacy menu, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal. On the internet, documentation is easily available on how to set the rules for managing cookies for your browser, by way of example you can find some addresses related to the main browsers:
Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/ 95647? Hl = it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage -cookies-in-internet-explorer-9